Short stories by Kevin Johnson. I hope you enjoy reading my stories, as well as my rants and opinions as much as I enjoy writing them.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
My first novel on Kindle
Ok. So I have been writing my whole life. Pretty much all short stories, and mostly about the same character. Then a few years ago I decided to get ambitious and write my first novel. It was definately a labor of love, and of course just like anyone else who has written a novel, whether admittedly good or bad, would very much like to share my story with the public. I have decided to publish on Kindle, and have read numerous sites, pages, and postings on the pros and cons of taking this route. Wow! A lot to think about. In all honesty I think I would also like to offer my book here, for free, just so that I can get some feedback. And really, just because I like sharing my stories with others. We'll see where this whole journey takes me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment